Welcome to Ravenswood Medical Practice
With patients' needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need. As well as specific practice details such as opening hours and how to register, you’ll find a wealth of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with links to other relevant medical organisations.
My Care Record enables health and care professionals directly involved in your care to access information about you.
Click here for more information.
Flu Campaign 2019/2020
If you missed our flu clinics please telephone reception to book an appointment to have your flu vaccination.
Flu vaccinations are available ONLY for the following patients:-
- All patients who are aged 65 years or older
- All children aged 2 to 3 years
- Patients over the age of 6 months who suffer from any of the following conditions – Diabetes, Stroke, Heart Disease, Kidney Disease, Chronic Liver Disease, Chronic Respiratory problems including Asthma, which requires regular medication and patients whose immune system is weakened by disease or treatment and pregnant women.
- The vaccine is also available to carers of any of the above patients.
- Patients eligible for a flu vaccination between the ages of 6 months and 18 years will be offered the nasal spray Fluenz.
Click Here to log on to your personal profile. You can book, cancel your appointments, order prescriptions and update your information using this link. Your medical summary can also be viewed using this link.
We would appreciate it if you would take a few minutes to complete our friends and family test. Please click below to start the test. Thank you
click here to take test
click here for January 2020 survey results
(Site updated 13/02/2020)