Patient Participation Group
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
- To offer opinions in a constructive manner and to put forward ideas on behalf of other patients.
- To improve the provision of health care.
- To improve communication between surgery, patients and the wider community about matters concerning the surgery and health in general.
- To provide assistance in development of new services.
- To encourage a spirit of self help and support amongst patients to improve their health and social care.
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
Our Patient Participation Group (PPG) meets at the practice on a regular basis. It is intended to provide an opportunity to further patient services by encouraging a better understanding of the work of the practice. Participation is on a voluntary basis and light refreshments are provided. Anita Burgess and other members of the practice including the GPs will also be in attendance as appropriate.
Our Patient next Patient Participation Group meeting is scheduled for
- Wednesday 6th December 2023 at 2pm