Check the latest guidance for people at high risk from coronavirus (clinically extremely vulnerable) on GOV.UK before using this shielding note service.

If you’re at high risk from coronavirus and live in a tier 4 area, you’ll be sent a letter about what to do while tier 4 restrictions are in place. You might also be sent an email.

If you have this letter or email you do not need a shielding note, as it can be used to claim Statutory Sick Pay (SSP).

Please click here for more information. 

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website