Wheelchair Weighing Service
Leading lives is committed to working in partnership with organisations throughout Suffolk in "Promoting Community Health and Wellbeing"
As part of this, Leading Lives has Wheelchair Weighing Scales in 3 major Suffolk towns, so that wheelchair uses have the ability to weigh themselves.
FREE TO USE
(Booking required in advance)
Your nearest location is: RUSHMERE COMMUNITY HUB, Humber Doucy Lane, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP4 3PD.
Monday-Friday 9am-4pm, appointments only 01473 720488
Web: www.LeadingLives.org.uk Email: email@example.com
Parkrun: the impact on health and wellbeing
If you are interested in:
- improving health and wellbeing through physical activity, including volunteering
- opportunities to socialise, make friends and be part of a welcoming, supportive community
- activities that are free, outdoors and accessible to all
Parkrun could be the answer
- free, weekly 5k events for all ages from 4+, every Saturday morning, in areas of open space
- 2k junior parkruns for 4-14 year olds and their families on Sunday mornings
- organised by local volunteer teams
- Not races: walk, run, jog, volunteer or spectate
- parkrun is open to all, including those who are inactive or have health conditions or disabilities.
Whether people want to improve fitness, make new friends, cope with health problems, learn new skills or simply be outside with others, parkrun has a positive impact on health and wellbeing and changing lives.
click here for more information.